If you would like to become a member of the Alberta Pastoral Care Association you can register and pay online below.
As someone who provides quality care to the community you need a network of support to help you grow as a care provider. Alberta Pastoral Care Association can you lend you support in your personal caring ministry and add your work to the collective impact of pastoral and spiritual care in Alberta.
If you are a chaplain, lay visitor, social worker, Stephen Minister, parish pastor, or simply interested in caring for others in a pastoral, spiritual, church, or institutional context, you are welcome to join our many members who provide care to hurting people in our Alberta communities.
Membership gives you:
- a voice in future directions in pastoral and spiritual care in Alberta
- a vote at the Annual General Meeting
- early access to learning events and resources
- regular communications with industry leaders
- networking opportunities with other pastoral and spiritual care providers in Alberta
- a place to grow both spiritually and in your caring ministry
- encouragement and support in your care for others
Become a Member!
APCA memberships are valid January 1 through December 31. All memberships are provincial (no need to pay a Chapter fee as well).
- Individual Membership (1 vote; no proxy) $30
- Organization Membership (must appoint one voting member) $60
Revenue Canada (2005) does not allow organizations to provide tax receipts for membership fees. We will of course issue tax receipts for donations.
It’s quick and secure to pay for your membership with PayPal. Just click on the button below and pay with credit card, debit card or a PayPal account. You don’t need to have a PayPal account to pay online.